My phone's not ringing, I'm not talking, sharing, or venting in the same way. Now, on top of that, my husband is deploying in a week, and, I'm realizing my adult conversation, that has already dwindled, could become non-existent.
I also find that I have things I want to share--with anyone interested..about Christine, initially, but also about myself as I adjust to these changes.
Enter the BLOG... My good friend, Leslie, uses her blog as her journaling. So, if nothing else, it can be a resource for preserving my family's memories.
But, even though family and friends have expressed that they enjoy my little musings and updates a few times a year, I'm not sure that anyone will turn on their computer in the morning and open my blog to see what is up in my world. So...
1) I can leave it up to you to make the effort to check whenever you get the inkling. For the next couple of months, I plan to send out reminders now and then that there's fun stuff updated.
2) For a limited number of you, I can set it up to email you whenever I've updated. Keep in mind these will most likely be more frequent than you've received emails from me in the past. Just send me a comment that you'd like to try that.
Or, 3)you can sign up on my blog to be a "Faithful Fan" on the right hand side. I think that you'll be notified that way, too...not sure yet how it all works.
Anyway, there will be pictures, there will be fun stories, and maybe just a little more every day happenings...check it out, more to come!

5 comments:
Lisa, looks great!!!! Clean and fresh, just what you wanted. I can't help you with your title, you have already done more out of the box than I have with that. It looks great though. I now going to plug you into my blog list, yeah! And, you can call me anytime, it won't be the same for you, but we do have A. LOT. in common! =)
Congratulations! You're officially a blogger. It looks great! Your family pictures are fantastic!
OH MY HECK! I've been waiting for you to join us in blogland. I'm so excited. I will faithfully follow your blog. I will add you to my blog list and google reader so I know when you posted. Did I mention I'm so excited.
I got your cute Christmas card. Thanks for always thinking of us. I am so horrible about that.
I'm sorry about your friend Christine. Must be really hard to lose someone that close to you.
Yay. I'm glad you're on here.
i'll bet my siblings will be excited to have you on here, also.
Well hey there. Great to have you join the blog world! I am way excited to catch up with you. I was sad when you signed my guestbook, but did not leave contact info. Now we just need to get you on Facebook...
Adding you to my blog roll!
Post a Comment