So, McKenna came to me the other day and said Hayden taught her a new game...called "pick up." I'm half-way listening, so I give her the obligatory, "uh, huh..."
Then, she says, "with cards." That gets my attention...I just KNOW my son did not swindle his beloved baby sister into what I think she's talking about. So, I ask her, "52 card pick up?"
She says, "Yes, and it's fun!"
Ok, Hayden, you're off the hook...I guess if she's having fun, take the audience where you can get it. Just know, she won't always be so gullible...
EDIT: 22 March, I just got the short end of this new fun...she brought her cards in and tossed them, told me "It's pick up!" Of course, I refuse...and now have cards all over my bed and floor. It didn't take her long to figure out the "tossing" was the fun part of the game.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment