He also sent this picture.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Dad, where are you?
My friend, Leslie's husband is deployed in an Air Force band. She gets all these cool pictures of him rocking out for the troops. Dennis is in a band, too...
He had the opportunity (ha, ha...dragged into it) to be in a talent show as one of his all-time favorite bands, KISS. They took 3rd place. That's him rockin' the drums...
He also sent this picture.
I think he's been gone too long...I showed it to Hayden...said "Hey look at your dad." He pointed to the guy in the front in the blue shirt. No....Ok, how about the red shirt? Noooooo. Try again. Better get home soon, your son's forgotten what you look like already.
He also sent this picture.
Labels:
Dennis,
deployment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my! Too funny. I didn't think anyone even thought of KISS anymore.
Post a Comment