Be Happy for this Moment...This Moment is Your Life.



Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Hayden Style...

My, sweet, sweet boy...I'll tell you, he's got his own style.

He's always been small, so he's gotten used to wearing belts. Doesn't phase him, I think he actually likes the security of it.

You'll find him usually with his shirt tucked in, buttoned all the way to the top. No matter how I try to get him to "loosen up."

He loves to wear this bandana he got from a favorite teacher two years ago. Never mind if the rest of his outfit isn't Luau style.

He's been growing his hair longer to prepare for that "surfer" look. It kills me to not see his eyes, but I understand him asserting his style. (since typing this post, I DID have to cut his bangs...it's ok, he'll try again...)

And, right now, you will always find a bag clipped to his belt. The hot thing right now are Bakugons, and Hayden is busy collecting and trading them with the rest of the boys his age. He wears them close to pull out at recess, the library, the food court...any time, any where.

And, don't forget the cool sunglasses and Jonas Bros necklace. Yes, definitely signature Hayden.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So great to capture a snapshot in the life of . . . I love all the detail and how you pull in his personality. These are the things we forget if we don't write them done. Well done!

Krista said...

Love it! Love him too! He is himself and I am glad he doesn't follow the crowd and he goes the way he likes! I will love to see the surfer boy emerge!