Be Happy for this Moment...This Moment is Your Life.



Friday, January 8, 2010

What the heck?

Well, It's been a hectic week, started out pretty good-- I mean you can't beat spending the last day of winter break at the beach right? But me and the kids are heading to Utah (insert "brrrrr" here) tomorrow night for my grandma's funeral...and I still have a to-do list a mile long. So, I'll just leave you with a short "huh?" post.


After Christmas, I saw this message board on a church as I was leaving Target (sigh...still gets my heart racing whenever I see that red bullseye...but I digress...) Anyway...how uplifting is this service? Nothing against Lutheran's but is that really the message they want to send? Depressed much?



Have a good weekend! I'll probably post lots of fam pics next week...10 days with the cousins, so my kids get break time redux!

1 comment:

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

You're probably already gone. Sorry about your grandma. I pray you have a safe trip and it all goes well.