I'm using this last day of "gratefuls" to say thank you to my family for being the individuals they are...each one unique, yet working as a team. I love you!
What a great man! His dedication to his family and his country makes me proud on a daily basis. I'm grateful that this small town farmboy has a low-maintenance style that balances my on-the-go pace.
Sabrina Nicole
14 years
About Sabrina
What a beauty! Sabrina has a fun creativity that touches all aspects of her life with enthusiastic moments. She's doing great managing her Type 1 diabetes and has made us proud with how far she's come.
Hayden Milo
12 years
About Hayden
A leader in the making... Logical and intelligent, like his father, Hayden can do anything he puts his mind to. He loves technology and has a thirst to know how it all works. I love his soft side moments.
McKenna Noelle
6 years
About McKenna
And the Princess has arrived! What a joyful personality this little ball of sunshine has! McKenna makes us laugh on a daily basis. She's a budding photographer and loves her moments on the go.
No comments:
Post a Comment