Hey all…I have a new look and a new address for my blog. I have spent some time evaluating changes and growth, and felt like making some changes here, too. I have updated photos and profiles, and plan to keep this an uplifting place to visit and share my moments (95% of the time…with, maybe, just a weeeee 5% spent on venting now and then…teehee).
I have some more “Noble Woman” challenge posts in the works, and still lots to post from our recent visits with family and friends. Stay tuned, and be sure to bookmark the new home: www.lifemomentsandmusings.blogspot.com . See you there! (or here…or whatever!) And, let me know what you think!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lisa,
Your new blog is adorable and I love reading your posts! I'm subscribed. :)
Nice! I look forward to reading your posts. Everybody's gotta vent once in awhile, right? Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'll be back to read more from you.
Post a Comment