Be Happy for this Moment...This Moment is Your Life.



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photography fun…

Last week was our photo outing for our photography group, a group of women sharing tips and motivation to enjoy and improve our photography skills. The group leader set up a location shoot at an old housing site here by the water using young women from our ward. It was a fun opportunity to get some great shots of my beautiful daughter.

Here are some of my favorites. Disclaimer: I don’t have a DSLR camera. I don’t want a DSLR camera. I’m too lazy for a DSLR camera. So, while I know that if I had used a high-end camera that my depth of field could have been better or my lighting could have been fixed with some aperture settings, I’m happy with my mid-size Canon. And, I think they are pretty good. All without any editing. Enjoy!

IMG_0486IMG_0509IMG_0524IMG_0527IMG_0543
IMG_0571IMG_0587IMG_0591IMG_0603
IMG_0533IMG_0554

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

All of the photos are beautiful! I especially LOVE the one of her on the ledge and the one where she is in the water. So classy.