Be Happy for this Moment...This Moment is Your Life.



Friday, December 11, 2009

Land of Rainbows

I thought I needed to share some light and love, since my last post. It seemed that after the weekend and getting my packages and cards in the mail, I'm back to being on top of it, and definitely less stressed.

So, here are some reasons why the rainbow is the symbol on our state license plate:

Maybe it's the most vivid rainbows I've ever seen:

Or, could it be because I've never before seen both ends of the rainbow:

Maybe it's just because the light rain in full sun creates beautiful shimmers of color, or that the fall and winter rain bring opportunities for rainbows at least once a week...

Either way, it just shows that even with grumpy shoppers and all the holiday stress that take away from the joy, you can always count on a bright, beautiful promise of hope from nature and God. I know that those of you even in cold weather right now, can find some awesome beauty from nature...How cool is that?

No comments: