Be Happy for this Moment...This Moment is Your Life.



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Leslie, seriously?

Ok, my friend, Leslie, is in BIG trouble...I have enough on my plate already without being thoroughly stuck to my computer. She started me on this blog thing, and has been oh-so-kind to share this link with me: http://thepioneerwoman.com/

I know what you're thinking...I'm under 100 and don't really care about cattle and grain. I thought it too...but I trusted Leslie and decided to take a chance. She warned me, "Don't go read it until you have a lot of free time." Free time? What's that? But, seriously! In a weak moment when I had finished answering all my email this morning, I did it...not sure if I regret it or not...but I will be going back for more!

It's a beautifully laid out website and blog. And this woman has a "voice" in her writing that is so honest and true, so funny and entertaining...half the time I'm sitting here thinking, "she had to make that up." But, it's all from her own life and family, complete with the most fabulous real photography I've enojoyed in a long time...

Now, I'll probably be in BIG trouble, but I'll pass along Leslie's advice: Start with the love story, it's called from Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, and be prepared to spend some time. Enjoy...but you'll probably curse me...with a smile. I need to go file my taxes now....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

There is no way I'm apologizing for providing you with a plethora of cattle culture and hours of laughing and photography gazing. Nope, not me, not going to do it!